Tuesday, December 27, 2005

How to be happy

Then the way to do it is to play out the game and do something you enjoy all your life and be associated with people you like. I only work with people I like. If I could make $100 million dollars with a guy who causes my stomach to churn, I would say no because in way that is very much like marrying for money which is probably not a very good idea in any circumstances, but if you are already rich, it is crazy. I am not going to marry for money. I would really do almost exactly what I have done except I wouldn't have bought the US Air.


Excerpt from "Buffett Talk to MBA Students at Florida University 1998"


Actions:
  • Identify the things you love to do all your life and align it with your career
  • Identify the kind of people you like and associate them in your life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home